Careers - Americas
28 November, 2016
The FENICS Commercial Group has responsibility for the top line revenue of the FENICS Analytics and the GFI and BGC Market Data businesses including Amerex. FENICS is a subsidiary of BGC Partners.
The role of Market Data Sales Executive will be based in New York and will be responsible for selling GFI and BGC Market Data products to end clients within the Americas with a focus on the Energy Sector.
The candidate will be required to travel occasionally and will also have targets based on new business growth in the region.
The Market Data Sales Executive will be responsible for the following:
- New business sales into new energy clients in the region
- Achieve Sales and Revenue targets for regional customer base
- Establish first point of contact with key contacts at prospect companies
- Maintain strong client relationships through regular contact Interact with other departments to ensure new clients are supported effectively and receiving the right levels of service.
- Gather, monitor and analyse how our Market Data products (Amerex, BGC, GFI) compare with competition in the energy sector and provide feedback on new requirements to management
- Educated to Degree Standard with minimum two years' work experience in the financial markets environment essential.
- Must be comfortable picking up the phone and establishing new relationships.
- 2+ years of experience in Sales managing and achieving sales targets.
- Experience in Energy Market strongly preferable.
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
- Fluency in English a must, Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills an advantage.
- Energy Market Knowledge.
- Sales and Business development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self starting and eager to develop and build a career in sales.
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of using and mining CRM systems.
- Willingness to travel as required..
Please send resumes to