|FENICS Professional™ offers a single, transparent interface for managing the entire lifecycle of FX option trading. It enables users to perform efficient revaluation of trades amongst systems, allowing P&L reconciliation between front and back office. The system can also record the details of trades for auditing and security purposes.
- Confirmation and Processing
- Straight-through processing (STP) streamlines the integration of data with other third party and proprietary systems.
- Eliminate the need for dual entry, lower exposure to operational risk and ensure consistent data and revaluation of trades amongst systems
- Generate a trade receipt or confirmation slip, modified to cater to a user's preference
- Analysis and Reporting
- FENICS Portfolio enables extensive reporting capabilities such as end of day reconciliation, daily blotters and client-side reporting using real-time market data.
- Report on tickets that are consummated on a current working day and details of all the current ticketed trades in the database
- Create detailed profit & loss reports, sorted by book, showing all positions in a portfolio, current market value and profit
- Create position reports breaking down the market attributes contributing to the movement in profit & loss for a monitored period of time
- Audit and Control
- Auditing and reporting of sensitive activity is available using FENICS Security and FENICS Enterprise. Administrators can log the amendments, calculations and transactions by users and provide complete security for the STP of trades. Audit trails based on FENICS Dealing activity is downloadable from FENICS Enterprise and various database utilities.