As one of the oldest and largest over-the-counter energy brokers in the world, Amerex offers comprehensive daily indicative price reports covering the North American gas & power markets through 2019.
Why Amerex for Emissions data?
- Most of these markets are traded in the traditional OTC broker market with Amerex having a long history of dominating these markets, especially the California Carbon Allowance Markets (CCA)
A CLOSER LOOKAmerex’s Emissions brokerage services are offered from their Houston office and include all the U.S. Federal and Regional emissions markets such as allowances in NOx, SO2, HGA NOx, ERC’s, DERC’s, Carbon Allowances, options contracts and both long and short term forwards in each of these products.
Some Key Facts
- Offers Carbon: credit, allowances and options
- Offers Federal Air: NOx, SO2, HGA NOx, ERC’s, DERC’s
- Offers Renewable Energy Credits (RECs)
- Historical data is available upon request
+65 6632 3851
+81 3 4580 2346
+1 212 968 2049
Michael Galione (Energy)
+1 212 968 2027
+1 212 829 4806
+44 20 7877 8042
+44 20 7894 7276
Paul Sinden (Energy)
+44 20 7422 1048