As one of the oldest and largest over-the-counter energy brokers in the world, Amerex offers comprehensive daily indicative price reports covering the North American gas markets through 2019.
Comprehensive daily indicative price reports covering the North American Gas market through GFI subsidiary Amerex.
Why Amerex for Natural Gas data?All of these markets are listed on ICE and many of them trade daily but usually not as many terms as we mark because we are able to receive market insight from customers who do not want to have to post potentially risky bids and offers.
A CLOSER LOOKAmerex offers natural gas reports covering 49 locations with tenors to 2019.
Some Key Facts
- 49 North American basis points within 4 regions: West, Gulf Coast, Mid-Continent, and Northeast; with terms as far out as 2019
- Historical data from January 2000
- Primary strength is in Western pipelines such as Socal, Rockies, and AECO.
- Basis prices are a financially settled product that essentially is a differential price between the NYMEX Henry Hub product and a pipeline’s published fixed price.
- Amerex’s West hubs offer the most granularity.
+65 6632 3851
+81 3 4580 2346
+1 212 968 2049
Michael Galione (Energy)
+1 212 968 2027
+1 212 829 4806
+44 20 7877 8042
+44 20 7894 7276
Paul Sinden (Energy)
+44 20 7422 1048