Amerex is the only independent source of forward curves valuing Zonal LMP spreads in PJM, MISO, NE ISO, and NYISO.
All data is market-based and reflects executed transactions and live bid/ask spreads hosted by EnergyMatch.
Why Amerex for PJM Zonal data?
- Market consensus value of LMP spreads
- Sharpest source of pricing information for hedge structuring, planning and risk evaluation
A CLOSER LOOKAmerex Zonal indices are used by retail energy providers to propel revenue growth. Accurate pricing in opaque areas of the market provides the REPs a distinct advantage when competing for new business. As the only source for independent zonal market data, major renewable developers rely on this data for pricing basis risk in PPAs and developing congestion risk management plans.
Some Key Facts
- Covers all major Eastern nodal power markets
- Accurate data with audit trail
- Based on over 200 live markets daily
- Valuable for IPPs, Renewable Developers, Utilities, and REPs
- More practical and less expensive than theoretical forecasting services
- Unbiased pricing taken from EnergyMatch
+65 6632 3851
+81 3 4580 2346
+1 212 968 2049
Michael Galione (Energy)
+1 212 968 2027
+1 212 829 4806
Michael Morris (Partnerships)
+1 212 968 4123
+44 20 7877 8042
+44 20 7894 7276
Paul Sinden (Energy)
+44 20 7422 1048