Independent and comprehensive, GFI Market Data for Emissions is sourced directly from EnergyMatch® Europe, GFI’s award-winning trading platform.
In addition, GFI’s back office trade settlements deliver actual trades and tradable bid/offer prices in real-time.
Why GFI for Emissions Data?
- Award-winning energy & commodity brokers.
- EU emissions, including CO2 contracts, physical contracts and ECX.
A CLOSER LOOK
As a global leader in emissions, GFI offers market data with comprehensive coverage of the European emissions markets.
The European Emissions Market
- Calendar year contracts deliver on December first of each year. Contracts are split into two phases:
- Phase 1, 2005 to 2005
- Phase 2, 2008 to 2012
- March contracts are seen as six-month contracts and are available for each of the years stated above in phase 1 and phase 2.
- Spot contracts settle today +2 business days.
Exchange Cleared Contracts
- The EUA, ECX and NP are the major exchanges for clearing CO2 contracts.
|ASSET TYPE & DESCRIPTION
||Intraday CSV files via FTP: 0900hrs, 1300hrs and 1800hrs, Streaming: Five minute delayed feed via Contex