GFI Market Data’s bond offering delivers data you simply can’t get from any other provider.
Our exclusive data set offers a comprehensive view of the bond market, providing hard-to-find, independent real-time and historical data. This gives you deep data insights that support valuation, risk management and more.
Why GFI for Bond Data?
- Internationally recognized with bond desks in New York, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Dubai, Sydney and Buenos Aires.
- Cash and spread bond prices sourced directly from GFI CreditMatch®, our award-winning electronic trading platform for bonds and fixed income derivatives.
- Unrivaled access to emerging markets data.
- Independent price verification from a trusted interbank source.
- Bid and offer prices for a broad range of instruments, including asset backed securities, corporate bonds, emerging market bonds, floating rate notes, high yield bonds, corporate bonds and structured products.
A Closer Look
Real Market Data. Not Consensus Pricing.
GFI Market Data, unlike so many other data offerings, refers to actual market prices and trade information, reflecting real market sentiment. Not just indications gleaned through consensus pricing.
Some Key Facts
- Intra-day hourly, end-of-day, weekly or monthly feed.
- A global file including hard-to-find prices from emerging markets across Latin America, Eastern Europe and Asia.
- Accurate coverage of prices for a broad range of bonds.
- Broad coverage including high yield and illiquid bonds.
- Strong corporate bond coverage.