NON-DELIVERABLE FORWARDS (NDFs)
GFI has a strong presence in global OTC markets and an excellent reputation for hybrid trade executions, offering NDF products through our desks in North America, Europe and Asia.
Internationally recognized as a hub for interbank trading, GFI offers unrivaled access to multiple pools of liquidity sourced from its offices in North and Latin America, EMEA, and Asia in a wide range of currencies.
Why GFI for NDF data?
- Major facilitator of liquidity in FX forwards
- Data sourced from GFI ForexMatch®, GFI’s award-winning FX options trading system.
- Independent, comprehensive and reliable data.
A CLOSER LOOK
GFI’s position in offering efficient execution and reliability in Eastern Europe and Asia gives our NDF data complete content neutrality in this specialized area.
Some Key Facts
- Eastern European currencies covered: Azerbaijani Manat, Russian Ruble, Kazakhstan Tenge and Ukranian Hryvnia.
- Asian currencies covered: Chinese Yuan Renminbi, Hong Kong Dollar, Indonesian Rupiah, Indian Rupee, Korean Won, Malaysian Ringgit, Philippine Peso, Singapore Dollar, Taiwan Dollar and Vietnamese Dong.
- Latin American currencies covered: Argentine Peso, Chilean Peso, Colombian Peso and Peruvian Sol
- Product Delivery: Real-time, Intraday.
- GFI generates a .csv file that is available every hour between 7am and 2pm GMT on its FTP site for customers to download.
- Historical data since November 2005.
- GFI offers tradeable bids and offers of FX Forwards on tenors from O/N to 1Y, implied deposit interest rates, outrights and swap points on tenors from 1W to 120M.
- GFI offers a record based feed of NDF data from its multi-vendor contribution platform via a leased line connection to a market standard distribution system.
- Real-time feed and intraday snapshots available with individual files generated for each currency per product
+65 6632 3851
+81 3 4580 2346
+1 212 968 2049
Michael Galione (Energy)
+1 212 968 2027
+1 212 829 4806
Michael Morris (Partnerships)
+1 212 968 4123
+44 20 7877 8042
+44 20 7894 7276
Paul Sinden (Energy)
+44 20 7422 1048