GFI Direct provides users with an aggregated view of multi-dealer liquidity for FX derivatives. It is a web-delivered platform offering price discovery, trade request and bilateral trade execution through one single interface.
Increased regulation within global financial markets has paved the way for the emergence of new technologies to automate necessary processes and meet regulatory obligations. Adoption of cutting-edge technology to help manage and monitor these workflows not only helps to reduce inefficiencies, but also provides a way for firms to gain a competitive edge.
As an important information hub in specialized markets, GFI recognizes new trends early. It has the nimbleness and agility to build technologies to enable automated access to liquidity and more efficient trading.
Why GFI Direct?
- Price against multiple providers’ volatility surfaces
- Multi-bank Request For Quote (RFQ) puts several dealers in competition
- Web-deployed for ease of implementation
- Users can price anonymously with no obligation to trade
- Fully electronic workflow to minimize risk of errors and increases efficiency
- Straight-through Processing (STP) directly to your desktop or into your risk management system, reducing operational risk